Breaking

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Try this Prayer : for the recovering addicts!

Try this Prayer : for the recovering addicts!

 Our Father,
 to the nurturing figure/spirit who provides guidance, support, and unconditional love while inspiring growth and fostering a sense of security and belonging within 

Who art in heaven:
"The kingdom of God is within you" I live in this body as in this mind. I seek the kingdom mindset within the chambers of my mind. 

Hallowed be thy name
That my name be revered and be treated with utmost respect, dignity and sacred divine honor." I will build reliable reputation to earn confidence. 

Thy kingdom come; 
I evoke and make a request, I call for kingdom principles— that I may live in the real (Ubu-ngoni) righteousness, justice (Maat), wisdom (Sophia) , love and peace (shalom) — to be manifested in me

Thy will be done;
 I pray that my heaven (mind) and body (earth) be aligned 

On earth as it is in heaven.
As above as Below. 
I pray and long for a harmonious union between the spiritual and the earthly realms within me, the everyday must take direct instructions from the heavens (the spiritual realm within my sacred chambers. 

Give us this day our daily bread.
 A request for daily provision and be satisfied with a portion. A prayer for fresh bread daily supply both of food, mind, inspiration and spiritual diet.

(And forgive us our trespasses) ,
be healthy when it comes to making mistakes: I am patient with myself

(As we forgive those who trespass against us:) I will be patient with others also
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from the evil one: I will place myself where Grace will find me and danger be far from me. 

For thine is the kingdom,
 I will not give away/or sell my kingdom but work to build a lasting legacy

The power
 (I will learn and master and develop power and influence and I live in

the glory
and behave like such.

for ever and ever:
I live in the abundance of eternity with a direct connection from where I come from where I am and where I am going

Amen-Ra
(so shall it be with each day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages