Breaking

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

THERE'S NEVER BEEN A BOXER BETTER THAN JOE LOUIS


'There's never been a boxer better than Joe Louis. You'd take one shot from him and you were sure he'd have seven or eight more coming for you. Certainly Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever to fight, but not the greatest boxer.' - George Foreman

'I used to tease Joe Louis by reminding him that I was the greatest of all time. But Joe Louis was the greatest heavyweight fighter ever.' - Muhammad Ali

'I define fear as standing across the ring from Joe Louis and knowing he wants to go home early.' - Max Baer

'Joe Louis, to me, was the finest human being God put on this earth in every way.' - Angelo Dundee

'Joe Louis is the greatest heavyweight champion of all time.' - Joe Frazier

'Every time I hear the name Joe Louis my nose starts to bleed.' - Tommy Farr

'When you're a great finisher, you’ll become popular. Joe Louis was a great finisher.' - Mike Tyson

'He was a credit to his race – the human race.' - Jimmy Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages