Breaking

Sunday, April 21, 2024

DUBAI GIRLSCHAPTER 2

DUBAI GIRLS
CHAPTER 2

So the rich Arab man asked me to enter his car and i felt uncomfortable. He told me my job was just to go with him to his house and get paid enough money for sleeping with him. I was shocked and desperate for money but out of fear and dignity i denied then he asked me,

"Your friends not tell you how they earn hundred thousands just in one night?"

"No sir,"

"I will not hurt you,"

I jumped out of the car and fled away. I met my Ugandan friend who asked me to be patient. She told me it was not really what most girls do in Dubai but just that some few were in to prostitution which was even illegal and dangerous.

It was against the law to sleep with a man that was not your husband.

I had to endure a while and for some time but i finally got a genuine job because i waited.

This story is meant to let girls understand that we can fall into hands of scammers but let us preserve our pride and dignity. When we are traveling to UAE or any foreign land we should make sure we shouldn't fall in such hands or end up with our documents confiscated after spending our life earnings to travel. We should not be excited and should make sure we have someone we surely trust to find out if the line we are following is genuine. We should not just accept someone to take us or help us gain a traveling Visa without making sure what they are telling us reflects the life they live.

This is because i actually got a job and was well renumerated and though i couldn’t exercise what i was trained to do i had to hustle to achieve my goals.

Traveling abroad is not a crime but let us take precautions not to become victims of circumstances.

When i traveled back home it was my best friend who convinced my fiancé that all girls who traveled to Dubai practice prostitution over there and was engaged to him but it was a misconception.

If you are the one what will you do?

END OF STORY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages