Breaking

Sunday, April 21, 2024

DUBAI GIRLSCHAPTER 1

DUBAI GIRLS
CHAPTER 1

I am recounting this story to enlightened us on the prejudice about Dubai girls. This is because my Fiance who i loved and adored so much supported my idea of going to Dubai but when i got there he break up with me and got engaged to another girl. This is my story.

There was a story of an innocent girl who was flattered with so much wealth and care in Dubai by a billionaire and lured her to a secret mansion where she was molested and penetrated in all holes.

Maybe that is the reason my fiancé broke up with me.

I traveled from Nigeria to Dubai just to discover that those who brought me to work with them were scammers they took me somewhere and stole all my money. It was actually a fictitious company that never existed, i was stranded and decided to seek for refuge from any African i encountered on the street. I was stranded on the street for the whole day with no money.

Then i finally saw an African lady who tried to help me. She told me the company she worked with was recruiting a cleaner and i was so excited and she told me she was from Uganda. According to her she must have been promoted to a higher post but since she was from Africa she had to train someone from UAE to do what she was able to do even if the person was not effective.

But when i was introduced to the manager of the company he was anxious but from the moment i told him i was from Nigeria he drove me out of his office. Nigerians were banned from working in the company and he even threatened to seized my Visa but i quickly left his office.

I was introduced to some Nigerian girls who promised to help me. That was when i was taken to one very rich man who they said had a job for me. But i was surprised that instead of meeting him in his office or company he encountered me in a bar. When i asked for the name of his company, he spoke broken English that i didn't even comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages