Breaking

Sunday, April 21, 2024

My uncle paid a surprise visit to my house some months ago

My uncle paid a surprise visit to my house some months ago

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes because my wife just finished cooking when he knocked

I noticed his mood changed when I entered the kitchen to resume my duties

I didn't say anything 

My wife served him and I brought chilled beer for him from the fridge 

His mood changed back and he smiled happily

After eating, I took the plates in and washed them

When I came back to the sitting room, he was frowning again 

Then my wife told me she wanted to quickly drive out and attend to her clients and asked that I shouldn't forget to take in the clothes I washed, just in case it rained

As soon as I walked in with the clothes, my uncle screamed

I dropped the clothes out of shock 

"Uncle, what is it?"

"I never thought I'd see this day when my brother's son will become a woman in his own house!"

I picked the clothes and sat down next to him, and asked him to explain what he meant 

He asked if I was the wife in the house because I'm not acting like a husband. He started scolding me for spoiling my wife and shaming our family name

I answered and told him everything I am today, I learned from my parents.

He said he's not surprised and if I were his son things will be different. He said his wife calls him sir, she kneels to serve him and doesn't eat until he has eaten.

He continued telling me how his wife will never dream of asking him to wash plates or clothes, and his wife can never even think of learning how to drive not to talk of touching his car.

He told me my wife will never respect me, that I have become a woman in the home, and he will forgive me because the marriage is new but he can't stay anymore

He left immediately and when my wife came back, I told her everything and we laughed for a long time 

She started calling me her wife and I began calling her my husband

Yesterday, my wife said we should go and visit my uncle since we won't be able to visit him on Christmas day because of our busy schedule

We decided to pay him a surprise visit 

When we got to his compound, we were hearing loud noises coming from inside. Things were breaking and people were screaming 

It was terrifying 

I was concerned and asked the people sitting outside why they are all so calm despite the chaos coming from their compound

They looked at me and laughed, they said it's normal, that the husband and wife fight every day and keep them entertained, and when they are tired, they will stop 

Suddenly, a man ran out almost na2ked, he wore only boxers and was shouting and holding his head. He was bleeding from his head and kept shouting, "My head o, she don break am again, help o, my head o."

"Jesus!" My wife screamed!

The people in the compound sighed and started entering their houses 

When the man got close to me, lo and behold, it was my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages