Breaking

Saturday, April 20, 2024

THE UGLY VULTURE

THE UGLY VULTURE

A Story With A Valuable Lesson.

One day, a vulture was walking down the path and saw a beautiful pot lying on the ground. He was surprised and could not believe that such a beautiful pot existed anywhere in the world. 

Suddenly, the pot said to the vulture,
"My name is Oppor. I am a mighty pot endowed with supernatural powers. I can make you beautiful because I am the Goddess of beauty. I have blessed thousands of birds and animals with beauty. Here, just have a drink of my liquid, and you shall transform into a gorgeous and glamorous bird. Just today, I have blessed many birds; the peafowl, the parrot, the flamingo, the pheasant, the cockatoo and more, each with unique beauty."

The vulture gave the pot a doubtful look, shook his head reluctantly, and then whistled,
"I don't believe in you, and I don't trust you. You just want to trick me and harm me any way you can."

The pot muttered,
"Oh, come on, I'm not evil or anything. Don't underestimate my power. I truly want to make you beautiful."

The vulture paused for a moment, then said hoarsely, 
"Just give me a minute, all right? I need to go out there and confirm it from the birds you just mentioned. Wait for me, I'll be right back."

The vulture left in such a hurry. When he reached the village, he realized that most of the birds had become beautiful. Wow, the pot was right after all, he thought to himself. He quickly ran back to the pot, but the pot was no longer there. When he looked back, he saw the pot disappearing into thin air. He screamed,
"No, no, wait! Don't go yet! Please, make me beautiful! Give me one more chance, please!" 

However, the disappearing pot said,
"It's too late. You have already missed the golden opportunity. You didn't just understand, but I told you my name is Oppor which is simply the short form of opportunity. If anyone misses opportunity, they will never get it back. Because opportunity comes, but only once. Goodbye!" 

As soon as the pot disappeared completely, the vulture threw himself to the ground and wept bitterly.

How many times have we lost opportunities in life because of our doubts, fears, shyness, hesitation and procrastination? Life provides equal opportunities to all of us, to become a better version of ourselves. Some might be visible and others might not be visible. No one is going to tell you that this opportunity would transform your life. Sometimes, we feel very egoistic to accept when an opportunity is given to us. But only later on, we realize it. But then, it becomes too late. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life. Never miss any opportunity. Grab and conquer opportunities when they near you and never take any options for granted.

I let my stories teach the life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages