Breaking

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

The Dead Queen And Her Son Episode 4

The Dead Queen And Her Son

Episode 4

After prince Jowah left the Village, a strange wind blew through the who town and immediately the Queen’s ghosts raised from the grave and stood, the ghost walk through the village and vanished into the air.

King lurch was happy and still celebrating his victory. The next day the elders gathered at the king palace for meeting as usual. King lurah stood up and started addressing the elders’

“My good elders, i want to say a special thanks to you all for choosing me as your knew king, I promised to serve the village peacefully, the lurah said.

“Ehm my king you have spoken well, and may your ancestors be with you in your new journey, an elder said and sat down.

“Thanks and I want to announce that I am putting Mr okosi as my new assistant, he will also be in charge of everything going on in this village, the king said.

Immediately all the elders began clapping and congratulating Mr okosi for his new position.

“My king you will live long, I don’t know what I have done to deserve this kind of position, I really appreciate this my king, Mr okosi said ‘pretending.note this story is written by “Raphael’s creative pen” I do not permit anyone to post it. Anyone posting this story is a criminal and can be punished for that.

As the discussion was going on suddenly two villages ran to the palace and knelt down in front of the king breathing heavily

“My king!! My king!! You will live long! We went to the river to fetch some water but the river turned into blood completely, the villagers said.

“Abomination!! Are you sure about this, an elder asked.

“Yes we saw it clearly.

“This cannot be true, women are you sure you saw the right thing, the king asked

“Yes your highness

“Take me to the river, I want to see this with my own eyes. Abomination!!! The king shouted.

Soon three guards followed king with some other elders and they went to the river to see clearly. When the arrived the river was completely changed to blood just exactly like the villagers have said.

This is not right! What do we do now! what do we do now? The king shouted.

“My king I think we should inform the chief priest first, Mr okosi said.

“That a nice idea Mr okosi, I will do that immediately, the king said.

So the king instructed two of his guards to go and inform the chief priest about the incident. The two guards left immediately as instructed.

While the guards were on their way to the chief priest, the ghost of the queen appeared at their front with a angry face, the guards became afraid and started running, but the ghost quickly fired them and they died immediately.

The king and his companions was still waiting for the arrival of the guards but the guards was no longer coming back.

“What is keeping the guards so long, the king asked.

They should have been back by now, another elder said.

The king sent two more guards to go and find out what is keeping the other guards, so the guards went immediately.

While they were going, they saw the body of the other guards lying dead on floor, they were shocked and wanted to run back but the queen appeared and struck them too and they felled and died.

The anxious king was becoming more concerned as the four guards have not returned. Immediately a villager ran to the king and knelt down 

“My king I saw four of your guards lying dead on floor with their heads cut off, the villager said.

Oh my ancestors! What is going on? What is going on, Mr okosi shouted.

Four of my guards dead with their heads cut off, are you sure.The king asked.

“Yes my king am sure, I saw them while returning from the farm.

Take me there I want to see if this is true, the king instructed.

So the villager took the king to the spot were the guards were lying dead, and the king brought their corpse home for burial.

My elders, we just got a message that our rivers turned into blood and now four of my guardians were killed without any trace, what is happening the king asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages