Breaking

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

The Dead Queen and Her Son Episode 5

The Dead Queen and Her Son
 
Episode 5
 
Our rivers turned into blood, and now four of my guardians were killed without any trace. What is happening? What is happening? I am confused, the anxious King asked.
 
"Ehm, my king, you have to calm down; there must surely be a reason for this, an elder said.
 
“If there is a reason, then how do we find out? We have tried to reach the chief priest, but our guards ended up in pain, the king said.
 
“But my king, what exactly is happening? Is the gods angry with us? If yes, then what is our offence? Another elder asked, confused.
 
“Shut your mouth and listen; the gods are not angry with us. If you don’t have anything reasonable to say, just keep quiet. Mr. Okosi was fired.
 
“I'm sorry, Mr. Okosi. I was just adding a suggestion I felt was correct, but think of it: our rivers were in blood and four of our men died on the same day. Only this ancestor can do this, the elder explained in the in the future.
 
“Like I said, just shut your mouth if you don’t have anything reasonable to say, said Mr. Okosi.
 
Well, Mr. Okosi’s wife and his children were busy working on their farm that day, but suddenly the Queen appeared and struck a palm tree in their farm. The palm tree fell immediately on the son of Mr. Okosi.note this story is written by Raphael’s creative pen, do not copy without tagging the original writer.
 
Suddenly, Mr. Okosi’s wife ran to the palace with tears all over her face, breathing heavily at the same time.
 
"Woman, what is the problem? Why are you running and crying at the same time? Mr. Okosi asked his wife.
 
“My husband, the worst has happened! I'm totally finished, Mr. Okosi’s wife added.
 
“Talk to me, my wife, what is the problem? Why are you crying? Mr. Okosi asked anxiously.
 
“My husband I went to the farm with the children, and suddenly the palm tree on our land fell and landed on your only son.
 
“Abormination !!! Chai chai chai, all the elders shouted.
"Woman, are you sure about this? the king asked.
"Yes, your royal highness, she answered with tears.
 
This is unbelievable. How did that palm tree fall? That tree was planted by my forefathers for many years without falling; how can it decide to fall today? I need to go and see my son immediately, Mr. Okosi said to the king.
 
Mr. Okosi quickly ran out of the palace with his wife and headed back home straight. When he arrived, he saw his son lying on the ground in so much pain that he was shaking and struggling to breathe.
 
"No, don’t do this!! Please stay with me, my son; you are my only son. Please, Mr. Okosi shouted.
 
But soon the son starts vomiting blood from his mouth, struggling with his life till death comes, and he gives up and dies.
 
Mr Okosi’s wife started crying and rolling her self on the ground, “everyone please come and help me, my only son is dead, Mr Okosi’s wife shouted helplessly.
 
Okosi stood with folded hands, asking, “Ancestors, why have you forsaken me? He shakes his head twice and walks out of his compound sadly.
 
Okosi went back to the palace and delivered the sad news to the king and his companions.
 
“The worst has happened, my king; my son didn’t survive the accident; he died, Mr. Okosi said sadly.
 
"Oh, such sad news. I am sorry, my true friend, for your loss, the king answered.
 
“In just a day, five people died a miserable death in our village. Something is wrong somewhere, an elder said.
 
My elders I think it is high time we go and see the chief priest by ourselves. This issue is getting serious. The king said.
 
So the king, the elders, and some palace guards went to meet the chief priest at his residence. But to their surprise, they met the dead queen sitting at the shrine and the chief priest dead with his head cut off at his shrine.
 
Immediately everyone scattered and started running and shouting; the guards were running on their own, and the king was running like a cheater. All the elders scattered into the bush.
 
The queen was busy making them more uncomfortable; she would appear in front of an elder, and the elder would turn in another direction and start running again. Some elders ran till they passed their own houses out of fear.
 
The king ran till he ran out of the entire village. The guards dropped their weapons and scattered into the streets like animals. It was not an easy day for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages