Breaking

Thursday, May 2, 2024

WHO IS FASTER ? (Black Death) Extreme caution was once again given in this photo! While I was laying on the floor, the "Black Death" came running up on me. In Africa, up to 200 people are killed by him annually, hence the known name there. After I could just take this photo, I squeezed myself into the Jeep and we were in a hurry, so the "race" was for us.

WHO IS FASTER ? (Black Death)

Extreme caution was once again given in this photo! While I was laying on the floor, the "Black Death" came running up on me. In Africa, up to 200 people are killed by him annually, hence the known name there. After I could just take this photo, I squeezed myself into the Jeep and we were in a hurry, so the "race" was for us.

THE LOVE OF ANIMALS CONNECTS PEOPLE ❤️

You definitely wouldn't stand a chance against you ! Their shoulder height is between about 1.50 and 1.75 meters, the weight of male animals increases with approx. Indicated 650 - 850 kg. Bulls especially found individually or in small groups (2 up to max. 3 Buffaloes) can be extremely dangerous. These are often older animals thrown out of the group. Their senses are bad for the most part and they can't really appreciate us humans anymore. Therefore, they proceed according to the motto “Attack is the best defense” !

The most significant eating enemy is the lion. Due to its extremely good eyesight, however, the buffalo can spot lions from up to 1.5 km distance and, if necessary, make their escape. Individual animals can always reach speeds of up to 55 km/h over short distances.

I took this photo in Ol Pejeta / Kenya, a 360-square-kilometer wildlife conservancy near Nanyuki, which is also the capital of Laikipia County. It has an estimated population of 50,000 and sits at an altitude of 1,986 metres at the foot of Mount Kenya on the equator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages