Breaking

Thursday, May 2, 2024

DREAM Here is the portrait of this beautiful leopard, which was already announced with my posting of November 30, 2023 (IN THE EYE OF THE LEOPARD).

DREAM

Here is the portrait of this beautiful leopard, which was already announced with my posting of November 30, 2023 (IN THE EYE OF THE LEOPARD).

NDOTO looked at me unavoidably and immediately after I could just take this photo, 1.5 meters past me. These are the moments that formally ignite for you, that remain unforgettable. I love these animals, their agile and graceful manner, their penetrating looks, also their hunting behavior is fascinating to watch.

THE LOVE OF ANIMALS CONNECTS PEOPLE ❤

Although I communicate with the animals in a certain way (my guides and Masai friends know what I mean), I am extremely calm in such situations, not moving, not even breathing. Ultimately, they are wild and extremely dangerous animals, and even if you have some experience dealing with them, their behaviors can never be fully appreciated.

I'm often asked if I'm not scared at all, especially when the animals are extremely close to me. No, I'm not afraid, just the utmost respect!

The day after tomorrow I will receive a visit from a journalist who wants to report about my work. There's certainly a lot to be told about hunting the super tuskers (elephant bulls with extremely long tusks) in Tanzania. Perhaps the article can include a few lines on this shocking development. It is high time that people are informed and enlightened about such things.

Of course I wish you a nice weekend in advance, take care of yourselves and stay healthy - Hakuna Matata ☀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages