Breaking

Monday, June 3, 2024

There was a particular woman who came to my house. She stated that she had come for tutorials.

There was a particular woman who came to my house. She stated that she had come for tutorials.

I opened the door for her immediately she identified herself. 

Of course, I told her it was late that we should adjust it to the following day or probably another time but she was hesitating. She begged me that she'd even transfer 2k to my account that her test was to holding the following day.

I barely knew Aris. How we met was that, She approached me one particular evening as I was returning from lectures. We sat at the front of my faculty and had a conversation that lasted for almost an hour. Aris was a 100-level student, whilst I was in my third year. When I inquired about her place of origin and her background, she didn't give me a valid response. Instead, she skipped the conversation and brought up a different topic. She mentioned that she was 32 years old and that she wasn't fortunate enough to attend school at a younger age.

While she was in my house, I offered her my chair and she sat down, placing her bag on my table. She took out her textbooks and showed me some of her assignments that she was having difficulty solving.. It was a business math. The course title was BUS101.

"Nick you know I told you I'm not that good in math that is why I'm here."

"I know but it's late and I barely know you. We met just once. How did you even know my house in the first place."

She remained calm.
"And another thing. You've never told me anything about your parents."

"Nick please! I'm not here for that." She said, looking around my room, gazing above like someone that was being haunted by something. Her mood instantly changed.

"Aris. What's going on?" I questioned her.

"Nick I'm fine. I have test tomorrow. Our lecturer gave us some area of concentration, that the test questions are coming from this assignment even some of the exam questions which is why I need to study it." She explained.

I reconsidered the situation and made the decision to overlook everything and assist her. I already had my bible with me. 

There were a total of five questions, covering topics such as indices, sets, Venn diagrams, and measures of central tendency. After I finished solving the first question, she complained that she was in urgent need of using the toilet.

I took her to the toilet and left her.
I closed the book and went outside and the weather instantly changed. I stood in front of my house filled with thoughts with both hands folded. Thunder rumbled overhead. One of my neighbors rushed outside to retrieve some of her clothes that she had forgotten to take off from the clothesline.

Before I knew it, a boy approaching me slowly. I brought out my reading torch which was in my left pocket to observe him clearly. This boy was bald and should be around 11yrs old. I had never seen him before, indicating that I did not know him at all. He was wearing a black cap, black trousers, a red top, and oversized dark palms.

He was walking towards me facing the ground. I attempted severally to get his attention, but he did not respond. When he reached where I was standing, he passed through me, and I suddenly felt weak. Upon turning around, he passed through my closed door and entered inside....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages