Breaking

Friday, April 19, 2024

A REQUEST FOR A MALE CHILDEPISODE 2

A REQUEST FOR A MALE CHILD
EPISODE 2

Rumours keep spreading like wild fire about the queen unable to bare a child.

Obinna was very pleased with the queen inability to conceive for his brother, 

It would be an advantage for him to k!ll his younger brother, with no heir to take over their father's throne, other than him.

He  secretly sought the hand of the popular fisherman's daughter in marriage.

 But the fisherman hesitated. he knew  w!ckedness danced in  obinna's  veins.

At first, the fisherman nearly disagreed with the prince hand in Marriage with his daughter.

 Yet, poverty clung to their home, fishes have been scarce in the water these days, and the fisherman had no choice but to accept the stup!d prince's proposal. 

And within two months of marriage,  Chioma, the fisherman's daughter gave birth to a set of twin girls, 

Obinna was so angry with chioma for birthing female children, his plans to challenge his brother was in vain.

"What a waste effort" he retorted, despiting his daughters for not being a male child.

The  gossips and rumors of the villagers about their dearest queen not able to conceive reached her, making the queen have sleepless nights, walking around the palace absentmindedly.

She decide to advice her husband (the king) to get married to a second wife since she was unable to give birth.

But Uchenna disagreed with her stating it's fine, he doesn't care what people say, the gods will surely bless them with a child when the time is right.

"My king, you know if you don't get a new wife, the whole villagers might think otherwise, and I see my mates Putting to bed after two years of our marriage .....".

"It's bad to compare other people's life's as yourself, just like I have said, the gods will bless us with a child ". the king retorted.

As soon as Uchenna finished his words, adaugo burst into tears.

 King Uchenna was about pleading for his wife to stop crying, but their conversation was interrupted by his brother.

"Why does our queen weep?"

 Obinna demanded, cutting through their conversation.

Adaugo's implored Obinna to plead with her to convince his brother to take in a second wife, this story is writing by remi the writer she his tired of being the gossip object of the villagers.

"That's a good thing to do my brother". obinna  continued.

"I think I can help in finding a befitting wife". he retorted beaming a cruel smile.

The queen's sobs persisted, out of embarrassed Uchenna silenced her drama with a promise.

"If that's what will make you happy, no problem,I will do as my queen said."

Obinna's cruel smile sliced through the tension. 

Queen adaugo exhaled, thanking obinna for such a good impact, retreating back to her chamber, leaving the two brothers  alone.

"Uchenna my brother, I need your help", obinna said, moving closer to his brother.

"I have been wondering, your second plot of  land, father had entrusted you with, I came to seek your permission to sell it off to pay my debt, since you're a king now, you will be too busy to watch over it". 

"What!!! there's no way am letting you to sell my own potion of father's property any longer, father gave you four plots of lands as my elder brother, you didn't discuss how you ......".

"Enough", obinna cut in, "So because I asked you for a little favour as your brother you have decide to throw insult at me, 

Because you're now king on trial, I need to start telling you how I live my life?

 You have the guts to tell me I didn't discuss how I spent my money after selling them, what ins0lence!!!.

Uchenna calmed his brother down, but obinna stormed out of the palace angrily like a dark thunderstorm whose déadly bolt could str!ke at any moment.

" You can be a king!! but I will show you I came to this world before you".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages