Breaking

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Pregnant for a ghost 4

Pregnant for a ghost 4.
A story written by Mmesoma Blessing.

Amaka saw the task as simple as she began to entertain most of the men that approach her. She was careful not to choose those men coming to her shop to buy food as their destiny have been used already. 

" Amaka, my love, I've been trying to win your heart for so long, but you always turned me down. And by the way, did you get married without telling us? Because your sudden pregnancy has caught me off guard, I never even saw you with a man before." Henry said, his eyes fixed on Amaka.

Henry was Amaka's neighbor, and he had been pursuing her relentlessly. But Amaka saw him as a poor man and didn't want anything to do with him. However, on that day, everything changed. It was Amaka who knocked on his door, surprising Henry.

After a short conversation, Amaka made up her mind to fulfill her mission.
"I'm sorry for rejecting you before. I realize my mistake now. I'm ready to accept your proposal." Amaka said to Henry, who burst out laughing. "We both know you're only saying this because of the pregnancy. But even if we do end up together , don't blame me for your pregnancy ." Henry made it clear.

"I won't. Let's go inside." Amaka said, leading the happy Henry into the house. For Henry, the "hard to get" lady finally showing interest in him felt like a dream come true. He closed the door behind them, a smile playing on his lips.

As Henry was on the verge of making love to Amaka, she suddenly started screaming, her eyes filled with fear. Amaka was seeing the face of the ghost staring back at her from Henry's face. Henry was surprised by her reaction, questioning why she had come to his room only to scream. "Don't tell me you came here just to shout. Let's get this over and done with," Henry said as Amaka fled from his room in fear.

Despite the horrifying encounter, Amaka refused to accept defeat . She sought out another means, planning to complete the task the same day. But this time, the ghost appeared with a cane in hand, flogging her mercilessly. "Didn't I warn you beforehand? You thought you could outsmart me. I will expose you and bring you a painful death ," the ghost uttered as Amaka bravely challenged him. "I know you crave a child of your own, but you cannot harm me. Leave with your empty threats. A weak man unable to give his wife a child now wants me to bear one for him. I would rather face death than bear your child," Amaka declared boldly.

Angered by her words, the ghost vanished into thin air, leaving Amaka with a false sense of victory. Little did she know that the ghost was plotting a more dangerous and worse attack against her.

Amaka was still recovering from the flogging when Okechukwu, a young boy in his final year of secondary school, returned from school. With a sense of urgency, she decided to involve him in her plan to get rid of her pregnancy and the troublesome ghost. "I should try it out on this boy, time is not on my side," she thought, signaling for Okechukwu to come to her.

"You're a big boy now. I know you have girlfriends at school. Don't try to lie," she said, gently touching the young boy who stood there, smiling.

Inviting him into her room, Okechukwu agreed . She asked him to make love to her, promising to give him any amount he desired. "Don't be scared, my dear. Many of your classmates may also have sugar mommies," Amaka reassured him.

As Okechukwu was engaged in the act, the door to her room suddenly swung wide open, even though she had closed it. "What an abomination!" voices cried out. Amaka and Okechukwu looked up to see a crowd outside her room, witnessing the shameful scene of her with a young boy in bed.

Among the people stood the angry ghost, angrily looking at Amaka .
Filled with shame and at a loss for defending herself, she found herself trapped in a humiliating situation.

Can she get herself out of this?
Do you think she will be exposed?
Don't miss out on the final episode...
Follow Graceful diary
50 shares to unlock the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages