Breaking

Sunday, April 21, 2024

JUST ONE NIGHTEPISODE 5

JUST ONE NIGHT
EPISODE 5

Why is this child having same birth mark with me,same spot I have mine? Is it possible this child is mine?Collins kept asking himself questions while leaving Mimi's room.

How is this possible? 
Oh goodness,what have I done? What should I do?.
Collins went to his family doctor,he explained the birth mark coincidence to the doctor,doctor ask him to bring the baby hair sample for DNA test, that's the only way we can confirm if the baby is yours.

Collins manage to get the baby's hair and took it to the hospital, DNA test was conducted for him and the child.
It came out 99.9% accurate that the little boy is Collins child.
When Collins saw the result he became stiff like a statue.

Where do I start from?
Will Mimi ever forgive me? If she forgive me, will I ever forgive myself for hurting her and bring different women to our home

What have I done to my wife,I haven't treated her well in the past months
I even ask her to ab.ort our child......

He went back home to meet Mimi and the child.

Collins: Mimi please can you ever forgive me for hurting you so much?

Mimi: why this sudden apology? What happened?

Collins: please Mimi my love,my wife,my everything please can you forgive me for hurting you this past months, for forcing you to terminate the pregnancy and other things I did to you?

Mimi: you haven't answered my question.what happened all of a sudden that you are requesting for my forgiveness.

Collins: I will be frank with you, I notice about a week ago that our baby have same birth mark with me. So I conducted DNA test some days ago,I just found out he is my son,our child.

Mimi: so that's why you are apologizing to me,I don't need such apology please leave my room.

Collins: baby I'm so sorry, please forgive me

Mimi: I already knew he is your son,I did a DNA test before you. I have been with you for years I know you have those birth marks, immediately i noticed it on my child,I was curious that's why I took your hair sample to conduct a DNA test on him. So I know before you,I kept quiet for specific reasons.

Collins: so you knew, you could have just told me,I'm really sorry for hurting you this way

Mimi: you are sorry because it's your child,not because you meant it.
I will never forgive you,I will soon move out of this house so you have enough time for you and your Mistresses.

After few days,mimi move out of the house when Collins went to work,she drop a short note for him, please don't look for us because you won't find us.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages