Breaking

Thursday, May 2, 2024

HOUSTON (LET´S THINK ABOUT IT) It makes me very sad to see that humanity is destroying itself more and more. I will pray for love and peace in the whole world

HOUSTON (LET´S THINK ABOUT IT)

It makes me very sad to see that humanity is destroying itself more and more. I will pray for love and peace in the whole world ❤ ☮️

Let's think about the following quote ... 

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix 🎵 🎶 🎸 

The spirit of love and music, animals and nature, art and culture as well as many other things unites people of different ethnicities, religions and political backgrounds. We all need to understand this. We can learn a lot from each other. Tolerance, respect, understanding and appreciation, without that it doesn't work. Working together instead of against each other, that's the right and only way it works !

THE LOVE OF ANIMALS CONNECTS PEOPLE ❤
That's what I'm working for. It´s my small contribution to connecting people with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages